WELCOME TO SAIL CRAFT SEA SCHOOL'S WEBSITE FOR 2007
Situated at the entrance to Brancaster Staithe ‘Harbour Way’ the school utilises the sheltered water that the Island of Scolt Head provides. Ideal for beginners to enjoy watersports in beautiful surroundings. The more experienced water user will find certain areas of the harbour are a challenge to their abilities. Canadian Dollar - Japanese Yen The open sea beckons the keen navigator and in the worst of conditions the creeks to Burnham Overy Harbour offer an ideal alternative.
LEADING WATER ACTIVITY CENTRE
Dinghy & Keelboat Sailing
& Corporate Events
+ Hire - Sales - Demo
52° 57' 00s N - 00° 40' 00s E
Founded in 1983 and based in an area of outstanding natural beauty,chart EUR-CHF SailCraft Sea School provides one of the safest and most picturesque locations for watersports offering a wide range of RYA courses in dinghy sailing, keelboats and powerboats. Sailcraft is inspected and fully recognised by the RYA and licensed by the AALA. Our instructors are chosen for their relaxed but professional approach to passing on their skills and experience in a variety of water-based activities.
RANGE OF EQUIPMENT
We choose the best and most suitable equipment for you. We feel we have a comprehensive sailing fleet of modern boats from Laser and RS, including the Vision and the already well-established Laser Picos and RS Fevas. We also use a range of Wayfarer double-handed dinghies, to deliver a stable learning craft for experience in both helming and crewing.Euro to Canadian Dollar For keel boat courses we have the use of 2 Hawk 20s, ideal for the coastal waters of Norfolk. Powerboats include a 6.5mt Ribcraft Stormrider and a 5.4mt Avon Sea Rider, displacement boats & Jeanneau ‘O’ Boats for safety cover.
THAN JUST A SAILING CENTRE
A sailing school cannot run efficiently without backup and SailCraft is just one department of Northshore Sport & Leisure. The parent company also provides the following services:
- Boat Sales & Hire: We are a stockist and dealers of:
- Dinghies: RS Boats
- Tenders: Jeanneau sport boats & Tab tenders
- Canoes & Kayaks: Ocean Kayak, Perception, Necky & Old Town
- Trailers: Rapide & West Mersea
- Boat Maintenance & Repairs on wood, fibre glass and plastic boats
- Boat Storage for Winter & Summer and monthly
- Chandlery: stocking Harken, Holt, RWO, Seasure, Barton and Laser, RS & Topper spares plus all the paints, varnishes, cleaners etc.
- Shop: stocking sail wear, wetsuits, leisure wear from leading brands and a wide range of accessories
- NEW FOR 2007: eBay shop! When it goes ‘live’ click on the link to the right.
PLEASE USE THE LINKS TO THE RIGHT TO FIND THE COURSES THAT WE OFFER
This is where we are
The Northshore website is to be upgraded during Jan-Feb 2007 and the new user friendly format will be up and running by March 2007.